Friday, October 8, 2010

Facebook Spam – “I bet that you can’t see this video” Don’t Click It



I just saw a facebook message posted by one of my friend saying, I bet that you can’t see this video as shown in the image below.
9-29-2010 3-52-46 AM
Don’t click this link saying “I bet that you can’t see this video” it will take you to a facebook page which will have an image of some man back cut with some blood, there will be link on this page in blue color Saying Click Here To Watch This Video as shown in the image below.
9-29-2010 3-56-12 AM
Don’t click this link, as it will post this status update on your facebook wall saying “I bet that you can’t see this video” which will be linked to the facebook page so that your friends do the same mistake you did.
This seems to be facebook spam, however it does not affect your account in any way for stealing information, but it does spam your facebook wall seen to your friends so better be away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment